Design Student. Sales & Marketing Consultant. Mom.
I'm currently in my second year at NYSID, studying to begin a new career. My interest lies in sustainable design within both residential and commercial spaces. I'm passionate about creating built environments mindful of their impact on people's health and happiness. My prior career in Sales & Marketing has equipped me with many skills which are highly transferrable to this new field. My time management and problem solving skills have flourished to new levels since becoming a mother.
I am seeking an opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience and learn best practices while honing in on my new craft.
"Go Confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. ~ Thoreau"
Hair Rules LLC, New York, NY, US, Sales and Education Manager
• Conceptualize, execute and track strategic marketing programs to improve business performance.
• Drive sales through continual cross-promotional opportunities.
• Manage and develop CRM system and protocol.
• Identify and develop marketing opportunities in retailer accounts and customize for each door.
• Strategically build North American boutique retail distribution.
• Plan and execute business building retailer events.
• Develop and maintain key relationships with local businesses through continual outreach.
• Analyze daily sales performance through creation and implementation of profitable P&L.
• Create and manage budget, with focus on ROI.
• Assist Creative Director in development and execution of brand language and content.
• Liaise with external PR firm to coordinate and execute media calendar via multiple platforms.
• Aid Executive team in creation of training and education program.
• Facilitate trainings in key marketplaces and oversee execution of trainings.
• Manage the entire business of salon growth, profitability and utilization.
Equinox Holdings, Inc., New York, NY, US, Sales Associate
• Develop key partnerships with local businesses through continual outreach.
• Increase monthly revenue through member marketing programs and ancillary services.
• Analyze current sales strategy and develop monthly action plans to achieve target sales quotas.
• Conceptualize and plan various outreach events, targeting both internal and external customers.
• Manage CRM programs efficiently and determine lead qualifications.
• Clearly articulate and passionately represent Equinox’s programs and facilities.
Bumble and bumble, New York, NY, US, Senior Business Consultant
• Developed quarterly strategy and achieved over 100% each quarter.
• Create individual action plans for each account and implement strategy to achieve fiscal growth.
• Analyze current business trends and consult salon owners on effective retail management.
• Managed PO for individual accounts and made recommendations for inventory level adjustments.
• Conducted industry-related market research and analysis of geographic territories.
• Clearly articulated and represented the Bb. marketing and education programs and strategies.
• Implemented product focus and product launch strategies in network salons.
• Conceptualized, planned, and executed multiple special events in North East Salons to drive sales.
• Improved visual culture of network salons via effective merchandising and brand-specific consulting.
• Facilitated in-salon educational courses in respective territory.
New York School of Interior Design (NYSID), New York, NY, US, Interior Design
AAS for Interior Design
Millersville University, Millersville, PA, US, Bachelors, BS Speech Communication, PR, International Studies
London Metropolitan University, London, GB, BArch, Study Abroad