Tiffany Dell'Aquila is a highly motivated architecture designer currently working toward her architecture license. She is also an international fencing athlete aspiring toward the 2016 Olympics in Rio De Janeiro.
She is looking for a part-time or freelance architecture job for 2014-2015 as she proceeds with her preparation for the Olympic qualifiers.
Gangi Architects, Burbank, CA, US, Project Manager
• Gangi Residence (5,000 SF): All coordination for this design-build showcase house, including design
development, construction documents, building permits, bidding and negotiation, and construction administration.
Tasks include: structural detailing, steel shop drawings, integrating manufacturer’s product details
into set, close coordination between job site superintendent, the construction department, and the engineer.
• Attwood Residence (6,000 SF): Handled all coordination for this high-end custom home, from design
development to completion. Tasks included extensive construction document detailing of doors and
windows, and construction administration coordination up through completion in December 2012.
• Museum of Water and Life (Western Center Academy): Building permit for classroom conversion, City of Hemet.
• Montrose Church: Successful presentations resulting in a letter of support from the La Crescenta Valley Town
Council and Land Use Committee for the submittal to Los Angeles County Planning.
• Chandler School Business & Development Offices Renovation: Permit process with City of Pasadena.
• Integrated Food Service: Master Planning for Light Industrial Food Manufacturing, City of Carson.
• Delta Gamma House: Historic Renovation to upgrade kitchen and dining areas of this USC Sorority Chapter.
• Schematic design and design development for numerous mixed-use and multi-family developments.
• www.gangiarchitects.com: Creator and webmaster of company website, the design of which is also used by
Gangi Development. Manager of FTP data, password-protected client login content, and marketing systems.
Paul Tang Architecture with Verse Design, Pasadena, CA, US, Architecture Designer
• Bengbu High Speed Rail Plaza, China: Schematic Design and Master Planning.
Project completed in 2012 and short listed for the 2013 World Architecture Festival transportation award.
SHANGHAI MADA S.P.A.M. ARCHITECTURE OFFICE, Shanghai, CN, Architecture Designer
• National History Museum, Xinyu, China: Designed an opening system for the complex column-roof structure. Office of the Dean of U.S.C. School of Architecture.
Johnson Favaro, Culver City, CA, US, Architecture Drafter
• Rancho Cucamonga College Campus: Detailed construction documents drafting.
SKA Design, South Pasadena, CA, US, Architecture Drafter and Graphic Designer
• Kaiser West Los Angeles: Developed a detailed set of wayfinding specifications.
My Art School, San Jose, CA, US, Teaching Assistant
• Instructed children ages 4-18 the basics of fine art media.
University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA, US, BArch, School of Architecture
• American Academy in China (AAC) Summer 2008: Collaborated, traveled, and studied with graduate students
from Columbia, Seoul University and Tsinghua University to study art, architecture and urbanism.
• Designed an off-the-grid high-rise structure in Exposition Park under Professor Thomas Spiegelhalter to
showcase green technologies to the public.
• Presented to Culver City Hall an analysis and strategy for the city’s art district regarding artist gentrification.
• Designed three-unit housing in Echo Park, LA addressing inherent suburban problems.
The Harker School, San Jose, CA, US, High School, High School
Competitive math and science focused high school.
• Altura International and Kyoto Traders: Studied abroad in Kyoto, Japan to perform economic and cultural analysis of international trade.
2013 World Architecture Festival, Nomination
The Bengbu High Speed Rail Plaza, China was short-listed for the 2013 WAF Transportation award. Tiffany worked on the schematic design and master planning for this project in 2010 with Paul Tang Architecture with Verse Design.
Visit here for the listing on World Architecture Buildings Database.