• Solid communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
• Bi-lingual; fluent in English, French and Creole; able to understand Spanish
• Good organizational, planning and time management skills
• Detail oriented; good mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills
• Leadership skills; able to supervise others and speak for the group
• Able to work independently and as a cooperative team member
Enspire Design Group, PLLC, Bohemia, NY, US, Summer Apprentice
As builds measurements and drawings
Wood Construction Framing.
Dicks Sporting goods, Lake Grove, NY, US, Customer Service Specialist
•Supervise a team of 20 employees over 4 shifts
• Count proceeds in cash registers and safe at end of shifts
• Prepare deposits for bank to pick up
SUNY Farmingdale, Farmingdale, NY, US, BArch, Architecture Engineering and Technology
Architectural Design 1,2,3,4, Capstone Project, Structures 1&2, Surveying & site planning, Estimating, Construction Design, soils and foundations, MEP systems.