MADAs.p.a.m., los Angeles, CA, US, Project Designer
• Completely involved through all phases of development, from conceptual to construction documents. Developed computational model, details, and drawings. Presentation /Schematic Design Package preparation /Design Development Phase/ Clients Meeting.
• Involved in construction documents preparation for two projects /Consultant Coordination /Model making /interior & exterior rendering for various projects /Concept and code research.
• Project sizes range from urban planning as well as 7.5 million SF mega commercial + residential complex to small scale villas. Projects locations include China, Japan and the United States.
Urban A&O, New York, NY, US, Intern Architect
• Worked with Joe MacDonald to design two large scale commercial +residential complex projects in China and a competition for National History Museum at Atlanda, US / collaborated on form study / Diagram visualization / Package Preparation/ Clients coordination.
• Graphic Design: Designed firm’s portfolio for marketing.
Atelier FCJZ, Beijing, CN, Intern Architect
• Worked on Qianmen Historic Area Rejuvenation Design, Beijing, China (Commercial Planning) /Norvatis Headquarter, Shanghai, China. Duties included Preliminary massing study /Model making /Architectural drawings /Diagram layout /Design development phase.
University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA, US, MArch, M.Arch +2
Tianjin University, Tianjin Shi, CN, MArch, Architecture
Chongqing University, Chongqing, CN, BArch, architecture