A creative, strategic leader seeking an opportunity to practice architecture in New York and offer six years of experience in and passion for design and collaboration. I excel in macroscopic consideration while able to maintain regard for microscopic attention, and am able to fit into project teams and organizations efficiently and effectively by leveraging my diverse and broad set of experiences. I believe strongly in relationships as the foundation of good work and good working environments, and desire an opportunity to be a part of a unique culture where I may challenge, be challenged, and learn.
RDG Planning & Design, Omaha, NE, US, Design Lead
• Six years of professional practice experience.
• Experience in all phases of design and production, from programming to construction administration.
• Focused efforts primarily on conceptual design, schematic design, and programming.
• Experience assisting business development efforts (business proposals, conferences, events, etc.)
• Led Design Learning Community, an internal committee of project designers, and helped develop many office initiatives.
The Clark Enersen Partners, Lincoln, NE, US, Intern
MBH Architects, Alameda, CA, US, Intern
University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Lincoln, NE, US, MArch, Architecture
Graduated with Highest Distincion
University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Lincoln, NE, US, Bachelors, Architecture
Graduated with highest Distincion
Tau Sigma Delta Bronze Medalist, Award
Highest award recognizing academic achievement across six years of study at the University of Nebraska.
Hemphill Memorial Scholarship, Scholarship
Awarded to students entering the professional architecture program at the University of Nebraska who have demonstrated strong interest and a recorded scholastic achievement in the study of humanities.
Tau Sigma Delta Honor Fraternity Member, Other
Invited honor society for top ten percent of architectural class at the University of Nebraska.
Served as Treasurer in 2007.
AIA Architectural Excellence Scholarship, Scholarship