An enthusiastic problem solver who enjoys taking on challenging opportunities. A truly passionate designer with a love of architecture of all types. Organized, accurate, detail oriented, tech savvy and able to communicate effectively so client needs are met in an efficient manner. Dedicated to providing high-quality performance for a high-quality company
The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC, US, Architecture Student
• Excelled in a highly demanding comprehensive architectural studies program that allowed me to acquire excellent visual presentation skills. These skills included hand illustration, physical model construction, 3D digital modeling and a strong aptitude for construction details. Projects included both commercial and residential applications.
• Received honorable mention in competition studio for Chinatown Micro-apartment project.
• Instrumental in production of final design development documentation for Comprehensive Building Design Studio for St. Elizabeth’s Visitor Center.
• Provided computer operation training support for colleagues.
Northern Virginia Community College, Alexandria, VA, US, Architectural Student
Snap-on Tools Franchisee, Alexandria, VA, US, Owner
Responsible for all operations including marketing, sales, collections, inventory, accounting and overall profitability for the business.
• National sales contest award winner 2006.
Snap-on Tools, Alexandria, VA, US, Diagnostic Equipment Consultant
• Responsibilities included overseeing the sales, training, setup, and customization of computer based diagnostic engine analyzers, CD-ROM based information systems, and other automotive based capital equipment through the use of both direct sales and seminars. Managed a network of up to 22 servicing dealers.
• Pioneered the Technical Representative program in the Washington Baltimore area and helped it grow from $2 mil. to $6 mil. annually in 4 years.
• Received numerous year-end sales volume awards.
• Was consistently a top performer in Mid-Atlantic region.
Cabinetmakers Supply, Washington, DC, US, Sales Representative
• Managed the highest volume territory for multi-line building supply distributor. Responsible for sales, customer relations, developing marketing efforts, setting pricing for profitable operations, finding and developing new products, and overseeing the timeliness of receivables.
• Increased sales first year by 25% and market share for all major products.