I am currently applying for Master's of Architecture programs starting in fall 2014. In addition to my business management, project design, and international development experience; I have a working knowledge of design software (photoshop, illustrator, indesign, Rhino 3d, and AutoCAD).
I would like to gain experience in the Architecture and Design field before starting my degree. Please inquire about my availability if you have any short term project needs or design internships.
Open English, Online, English Professor
English Instruction online to student in South America.
Skills used - Organization, class preparation, multi-tasking, Spanish Language, Communication
United State Peace Corps, Cabanaconde, Peru, Community Economic Development Advisor
Brief Description of Projects
- Developing with the local municipality the location, design, contents and services of the first public library
- Giving business counseling sessions and developing promotional materials with local businesses, artisans, associations, and individuals
- Teaching entrepreneurship, business plan, critical thinking, english, and architecture classes to youth
- Developing ¨Community Banks¨ as alternative savings and loan options
- Planning and organizing summer school activities and classes
- Planting a local garden to improve health of school lunches and serve as platform for classes about the environment and nutrition
University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, US, [IN]ARCH Summer studio
This was an introduction to Architecture course at the University of California Berkeley. The architecture studios were formal, intensive, and structured for experimentation with physical ideas. We created through models (physical and digital), drawing, photography, collage, montage, diagram, scanning, mapping, and writing as we worked.
The University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, US, Bachelors, Business Administration