see all...Viewing 3 out of 6 projects
I am an Interior Designer with a background in Architecture that has a comprehensive experience in the various phases involved in the development and completion of a design solution. I possess an impeccable ability to create schematic and design solutions that push the boundaries of design, incorporating contemporary theories and ideas such as holistic design, parametric design, as well as biomimetic design. I develop spaces that not only follow [or break away from] contemporary theories and paradigms, but that also include a hidden layer of emotions, as well as a metaphysical philosophy.
My background includes a proven ability to prepare detailed drawings of interior and architectural designs which include plans, elevations, sections, and perspectives. I am highly experienced in leveraging technical expertise in various design, CAD, BIM, and 3-D softwares to develop presentations, renderings, as well as 3-D illustrations. I am able to present a level of perfection and professional detail that is evident in both my school career, as well as my professional career.
Timothy Corrigan, Inc., Los Angeles, CA, US, Freelance Drafter
Convert documents and sketches into AutoCAD.
Generate construction documents, elevations, schedules, and details of custom designs.
Conduct site visits and measurements.
Tomar Lampert Associates, Los Angeles, CA, US, Associate Designer
• Working directly under the supervision of the principals to manage all phases of a design solution from schematic to finalizing construction.
• Translate sketches into full sets of construction document that range from plans, reflected ceiling plans, electrical plans, finish plans, elevations, sections, and the necessary details.
• Develop detailed plans for furniture construction.
• Coordinate all aspects of FF&E, including communicating and coordinating with vendors.
• Coordinate meetings and constantly communicate with contractors throughout every phase of a project, including bidding as well as supervision of construction.
• Various miscellaneous task as personal assistance to the principal, including office work, IT, light bookkeeping, training new personnel, and other miscellaneous tasks.
• Develop a relationship with our clients, and give them my utmost service and dedication in developing their design solution.
• Projects included major interior design work for various local commercial spaces including hospitality and office space, as well as high-end residential.
• Maintain and update the company’s website, including a new design for our furniture department.
Arquitectonica, Miami, FL, US, Junior Designer
Working directly with the Department Head to prepare documents and drawings for schematic and design development.
Prepare in-house renderings, as well as assisting an offshore [China] rendering team. Renderings were done in Revit, as well as 3Ds Max.
Coordinated and assisted in meetings with clients and vendors.
Maintained an inventory of samples and catalogs.
Assisted the architecture department with construction documents, plans, drawings, MEP, and schedules, due to proficiency with CAD and BIM software, such as Revit.
Assisted the main designer in coordinating FF&E, including selections, coordinating with vendors, and purchasing.
The remodeling of a historic building for a local hotel chain.
Public spaces for an international resort community.
A new student activities center for a local, private university, which included public spaces, retail, a restaurant, ballrooms, as well as office spaces. All materials and methods of construction were to meet LEED certification criteria.
Various residential projects, as well as other smaller scale commercial projects.
Virtual Design & Consulting, Aventura, FL, US, Contract Designer
Worked directly with the Principal in the preparation of schematic and design documents for various commercial projects.
Prepare sets of construction documents that included plans, elevations, and schedules.
Designed, programmed, and maintained the company website.
Telesco Associates, Bay Harbor Islands, FL, US, Intern / Assistant Designer
Assisted the architects with construction documents including plans, elevations, schedules, and perspective views.
Visited project sites to measure, verify plans, and create sketches.
Helped to develop and maintain a new standard format for construction documents.
A full time position was offered after concluding the internship period.
Miami International University of Art & Design, Miami, FL, US, Bachelors, BFA in Interior Design Cum Laude
President’s Honor Roll | Dean’s Honor Roll
Work presented for Council of Interior Design Accreditation [CIDA]
Florida International University, Miami, FL, US, Architecture Lower Division / Biology
Suncoast Community High School, Riviera Beach, FL, US, High School, International Baccalaureate
IB World School