I’d like to give you a brief overview of my skills and experience. I am confident that I could bring value to be a member of ..... Here’s how my qualifications meet your requirements:
• Provides quality customer service
• Dynamic in speaking in front of large groups
• Experienced in project coordination and management
• Excellent in Product Presentations
• Knowledge of Website Development
• Proficient Office, Medical, and Entertainment Space Planning
• Expertise in communicating and educating clients
• Results and detailed oriented
• Marketing experience and Sales
• Office Marketing and Sales
• Website Development
• Move management
• NCIDQ Certified 2006
• Bachelor’s in Interior Architecture at Kansas State University
• Missouri Interior Design License 2014
Regents Flooring Co. Inc., Lenexa, KS, US, Sales Executive
Sales and Marketing. Marketing Presentations for CEU Credits for Moisture Remediation and different Flooring materials. Project Management, working closely with Contractors and Manufacturer Representatives. Acquiring trust and raport with Flooring Manufacturer Reps. and General Contractors.
WSKF Architects, Kansas City, MO, US, Interior Design Director
Working on Healthcare Design projects and Renovations of spaces. Design/Space plannig, Construction Documents, Specifications, and Project Management.
John A. Marshall Co., Lenexa, KS, US, Healthcare Designer/Interior Designer
Working with the Healthcare Department for Space Planning and Specification Writing.
Bell-Knott and Associates, Leawood, KS, US, Interior Architect
Design of Financial Institutions, and Facilities Management
Johnson County Community College, Overland Park, KS, US, Website Design
How to create Websites for Marketing.
Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS, US, Bachelors, Interior Architecture
The Study of Interior Architecture of different spaces, from theory to design. Presentation skills, Site design, and Graphic Design and also understanding all the pieces and parts that go into designing a building from the ground up was included in this Study of Degree of Interior Architecture.
Graphic Design for an IBD competition, 1st Place
Project Design of a space in Italy. It was a design competition.