Toorangaan, Tehran, IR, Architect
• Participated in different stages of design in over 30 projects including office buildings, façade renovations, residential, and interior design.
• Provided conceptual design, 3D-renderings, construction documents, shop drawings and delegated tasks to 4 junior team members
• Responsible for site visits and reports during construction phase.
• Presented ideas to potential clients resulting in being hired for numerous projects including the interior design of a 280000 ft2 shopping center.
• Attended client meetings and communicated clients comments and needs to the design team.
• Proposed the design concept and created the renderings for the national Qom city’s main square competition, the design won the 6th place amongst 40 firms nationwide.
• Designed the company’s web site: www.toorangaan.com, logo, stationery, and catalogue.
Future Technics Co, Tehran, IR, Architect
• Supported and assisted the lead architect through visualizing concepts, and design development.
• Provided photorealistic 3-D renderings for competitions and client presentations.
• Worked on details and construction documents for a residential high rise building in Tehran.
• Managed a group of 2 architects and supervised them on their shop drawings.
The Pennsylvania State University (Penn State), University Park, PA, US, MArch, Architecture
-Integrated Project Delivery, BIM, Revit
-Sustainable Building Design
University of Tehran (UT), Tehran, IR, MArch, Architecture
Completed 7 Design studios including urban design and planning and landscape design.
Design Competition, Honorable Mention
Qom city’s main square competition, the design won the 6th place amongst 40 firms nationwide
Penn State Graduate Fellowship, Scholarship