As a cross cultural designer, who grew up in Mexico City and went to art school in Los Angles and now resides in San Francisco; I bring to every project a very unique ability to understand my clients and their backgrounds, while designing new beautiful environments that make them feel comfortable. I give my clients the luxury of artfully created spaces that are as functional as they are aesthetically pleasing.
My designs are always brave, no matter if it’s an explosion of color or a poetic rhythm of monochromatic schemes; each design follows a concept all the way through.
My designs are inspired by life, each one is completely independent and has something to say about itself. I pay attention to the world, and the way it surrounds me. Just like Woody Allen takes notes of "silly" ideas he may get at any moment, I take pictures and doodle on napkins receipts or anything else I can get my hands on.
Law school taught me how to find unique solutions. Design is my never ending case, with infinite solutions.
Restoration Hardware, San Francisco, Designer
• Provide a true luxury design experience for the RH clientele.
• Developing floor plans and presentation boards, in order to guide the clients though the design.
• Partnering with all sales associates in order to help them develop the best designs for their clients.
• Manage design accounts in order to ensure RH clients get the most luxurious experience.
Caluco LLC, San Fernando, CA, US, Director of Marketing and Design Development
• Brand Management & Social Media
• Photography. Location Scouting and Styling.
• Product Design, Development and Merchandising.
• Website, Blog Design & Catalog.
• Worked directly with factories in order to ensure product quality.
The Art Institute of California - Hollywood, Hollywood, CA, US, Bachelors, Interior Design
CIDE, México, MX, Bachelors, Law