- Organized, confident, enthusiastic, able to take on a variety of tasks, excellent time management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Independently manages multiple large scale, large budget projects.
- Extensive knowledge of over 400 vendors, their lines, capabilities and representatives.
- Strong relationships with largest vendors and their representatives.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop and all programs associated with Microsoft Office.
Lillian August Home Furnishings & Interior Design, New York, NY, US, Interior Design
- Managed multiple design projects simultaneously while maintaining excellent client relations and project administration.
- Featured designer, company magazine, distributed to 100,000+ readers nationwide.
- Coached new hires, pulling those in on design projects.
- Conducted design presentation meetings.
- Conceptualized floor plans through the use of AutoCAD and other room planning software. Selected furnishings, lighting, fabric, color palates, rugs, window treatments, tile work, molding design, floor finishes, etc.
- Developed and expanded a loyal client base.
- Responsible for invoicing, collecting payments, order statuses, coordinating installations and deliveries.
IDS Textiles, Westport, CT, US, Apprentice/Partner
- Assisted the firms' principal in meeting and assessing clients' needs.
- Facilitated execution of projects from inception to full fruition.
- Built client relationships and team communication.
- Organized material selections, with strong knowledge of all resources.
- Actively participated in business development and marketing efforts for firm.
Robert Storm Architects, Westport, CT, US, AutoCAD Technician
- In depth working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience in site layout, grading, concrete and steel structure drafting and detailing.
- Ability to work on manual updates of drawings as necessary while finding time to travel to field locations in support of electrical distribution projects, measurement verification, etc.
- Interface daily with engineer/design disciplines and/or construction forces.
Concordia University, Montreal, QC, CA, Marketing, Business, Architecture
International Academy of Design & Technology, Montreal, QC, CA, Interior Design