Miami University, Oxford, OH, US, Graduate Assistant
- Teaching assistant for ARC 213 Graphics Media III & ARC 214 Graphics Media IV.
- Planning class lessons and assignments.
- Instruction & critique of rendering skills and drawing techniques ranging from analog to digital mediums.
RGB Architect, Worthington, OH, US, Architectural Intern
- Preparing construction documents using AutoCad 2007 MEP Software.
- Presentation preparation for clients and state inspection.
- Clerical work & miscellaneous office duties.
Miami University, Oxford, OH, US, MArch, Architecture
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, US, BArch, Architecture
2014 ALA Student Merit award, Award
Recognition from the ALA for students who exhibited exemplary achievement throughout the year.
Warren & Nancy Howard Memorial Scholarship, Scholarship
School of Creative Art’s scholarship awarded to a rising student on the basis of merit.
IMI/OSU Masonry Design Competition, 2nd Place
A competition held at The Knowlton School of Architecture by The International Masonry Institute of Columbus, in conjunction with a 3rd year construction course. Awarded to individuals whose final project show exceptional design and construction soundness.