SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER: Professional interior designer experienced in strategic planning, maintenance evaluations, programming, and all aspects of the interior design trade from schematic design through project implementation with expertise in a wide range of industries including entertainment, professional firms, public utilities and higher education. Consistently successful in completing complex assignments and integrating with in-house departments to supplement existing expertise.
Building Performance Analysis
· Project Management
· Space Planning
· Design Development
· Standards Development
· Furniture Specifications & Expediting
· Maintenance Coordination
PhaseSix, Los Angeles, CA, US, Principle
• PHASE SIX:
Established in 1988 to assist end users with maintenance issues including establishing budgets, selecting materials and coordinating work.
• TIME WARNER CABLE:
Provided interior design and project management services for renovation of Regional Network Operations Center in El Segundo, CA.
• SONY PICTURES ENTERTAINMENT
Consultant to in-house Architectural Services and Facilities Management departments.
• SONY MEDIA SOFTWARE & SERVICES
Interior design services for space reconfigurations.
• PACIFIC GAS & ELECTRIC COMPANY
Developed building performance analysis procedure for determining annual maintenance budgets. Assisted in setting new workplace standards for maximum productivity. Helped integrate standards into existing computer programs.
• NISSAN NORTH AMERICA
Developed workplace standards for efficient use of space while meeting needs of different levels of employees. Provided in-depth programming for relocation of headquarters from California to Tennessee.
• MAGUIRE PROPERTIES
Provided project management services for the LAUSD restack of 11 floors in the Wells Fargo Center
• INTERNATIONAL CREATIVE MANAGEMENT
Interior design services for space reconfigurations and office upgrades.
Other clients include: Warner Bros., Symantec, 21st Century Insurance, Time Warner Cable, Sonnenschein, Nath & Rosenthal, Chevron/Texaco, Latham & Watkins, University of California/Los Angeles, 20th Century Fox.
SONY Pictures Entertainment, Culver City, CA, US, Senior Interior Designer
• Developed and presented plans to upper management for the re-stack of the entire Culver City location for more efficient space utilization. Project included buildings both on and off the lot and involved 2000+ people with estimated costs of $ 22 million dollars that covered relocations, space reconfigurations and infrastructure upgrades as necessary.
• Planned and implemented department and building reconfigurations from programming through project implementation and completed the projects on time and on budget.
• Relocated more than 1500 people, with no down-time or lost productivity, due to department reorganizations and building re-stacks.
• Provided test fits, furniture expediting, workstation reconfigurations and department remodels efficiently and effectively on a day-to-day basis.
• Played key role in developing new furniture standards for LOT Project – Worked with manufacturers of several large workstation lines to meet changing needs of corporate operations.
Pacific Gas & Electric, San Ramon, CA, US, Building Maintenance and Condition Consultant
• Developed, wrote, field tested and published standard ratings for evaluating building maintenance and condition. These ratings consist of 146 scales that follow the methodology of, and are used in conjunction with, the ASTM Standards on Whole Building Functionality and Serviceability (E06.25).
• Developed performance scales analysis process that was used by all facility personnel at all locations to determine budget requirements which resulted in more effective annual maintenance expenditures.
• Integrated analysis process with existing software programs for project tracking and building condition ratings to provide concise information on organization’s real estate portfolio to all levels of management.
• Trained PG&E supervisors and building managers on how to implement the maintenance and condition evaluation process on a day-to-day basis and reduced consultant costs.
• Established Service Center standards as part of the RFP master planning protocol and analyzed locations to determine upgrades needed to achieve maximum productivity for building occupants.
Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM), Los Angeles, CA, US, Interior Design
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, CA, US, Bachelors, Economics