Native Return, Lafayette Hill, PA, Gardener|Landscape Designer
• Maintained a four-acre residential property and naturalistic, low-maintenance showcase garden by
weeding, planting and pruning.
• Created designs for a school garden that attracts and fosters wildlife by selecting high value plants and
organizing those plants to balance aesthetics and function.
NAM Planning & Design, Solebury, PA, US, Landscape Designer
Assist on all phases of landscape architecture projects for municipal, residential, and non-profit clients; create and modify CAD, Photoshop, and Illustrator drawings producing marketing and education resources for the firm.
• Assisted with the development of a TreeVitalize grant to enhance water quality at the Upper Bucks
SPCA, Fall 2012 – present.
• Worked on all phases in the development of the Curtis Arboretum Conservation and Landscape
Management Plan, including participating in meetings, completing administrative tasks and assisting
team members, Fall 2012 – present.
• Aided in the placement of plants and supervision of volunteers for two community based streambank
restoration plantings at Parkview Park in Cheltenham, PA and at Abington High School in Abington,
PA, Fall 2012.
• Designed and assisted in the implementation of an educational rain garden at Cedarbrook Middle
School, Wyncote, PA, Fall 2012.
Dennis Lucey Garden Design, Chestnut Hill, PA, US, Gardener|Horticulturist
• Maintain grounds and landscape of high-end residential properties by planting woody and herbaceous
plants, pruning shrubs, cultivating gardens and constructing stone walkways and patios.
• Execute garden plans to client satisfaction.
• Survey property with manager to ensure clear instruction of tasks to complete.
• Observe and learn appropriate gardening techniques and plant materials for small-scale projects.
Rust to Green, Ithaca, NY, R2G Civic Research Fellow
• Carried out food system research, mapping and site assessment for the Rust to Green Mohawk Valley
Food Action Network.
• Organized an educational and interactive exhibit for Utica residents.
Cornell Plantations, Ithaca, NY, US, Botanical Gardens Summer Intern
• Further developed horticultural skills through weeding, planting, mulching, pruning and preparing
• Assisted with plant records database and mapping plant collections.
Jenkins Arboretum, Devon, PA, US, Hamilton Educational Fellow
• Maintained grounds of a forty-six acre public garden year-round.
• Researched and designed an educational streambank restoration brochure.
• Designed and developed a maintenance regime for the conversion of a plot of turf to meadow.
• Assisted in the supervision of volunteers.
• Cared for a wildflower garden, which demonstrated how native plants could be used in formal,
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, US, Masters, Landscape Architecture
Delaware Valley College, Doylestown, PA, US, Bachelors, Ornamental Horticulture and Environmental Design