I recently graduated from Wentworth Institute of Technology with a bachelor degree in Architecture. I am proficient in Cad and Revit and also Photoshop, Illustrator etc. I have over a year of experience in the industry but I am very eager to learn and get trained in anything that will enhance my architectural background. I'm a fast learner, creative, responsible, organized and with a strong eye for detail.
Please see my portfolio online: http://www.mediafire.com/?oafegbw1b9lquau
I can also send digital models if you would like to see more of my work.
Thank you in advance for your time!
Bond Brothers, Inc., Everett MA, Assistant Virtual Engineer
• Review of design team Revit models, quantity extraction from Revit, design coordination
• Creation of 3D views from design team Revit models for export to facilitate MEP coordination process
• Facilitation of MEP coordination for several active construction projects
• Updating of coordination models in NavisWorks as well as file management through Newforma
• Preparing and reviewing clash reports, and notifying subcontractors of conflicts
• Compiling coordination sign-off drawings for field construction using AutoCAD
• Assist projects onsite with document control of submittals, RFIs, and drawings.
Ardeco, Tirana, AL, Assistant of Architect
• Assisting architects with hand drawings and AutoCad Drawings
• Assisting architects in preliminary design and documenting existing conditions
• Model building and photography
Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston MA, BArch, Architecture
Design Principles I and II, Schematic Design, Materials and Methods I and II, Structures I and II
Architectural Design and Technology I, II and III , Community Design, Environmental Systems I Architecture Proportions