Real Estate Agent, Cyclist, Designer, Minimalist, Denver, CO
Trevor Martin Designs - Freelance Work, Tampa, FL, US, Designer/Space Planner
• Expansion planning of Downtown Tampa’s only grocery store: Duckweed Urban Market
• Surveying of various vacant commercial units for layout and planning.
• Creative Illustration of the “OASIS Disaster Relief Station”.
• Drawings for the Relief Stations were cited in 10 News’ story on the OASIS Water Station
• Detailed measurement of over 8,000sf in an 8 hour period
• As built drawing of various bank branches and medical offices for future lease negotiations.
• Developed elevations of retail space for renovation into a medical facility.
• Designed custom sheet metal parts utilizing AutoCAD 2007.
• Aided in the ground up development of a standards system used for overall design and nesting of custom parts. This includes process workflows for each type of unit as well as a quality assurance “Job Tracking Sheet”
• Wrote revision process for drawings with errors in an attempt to alleviate errors with physical parts.
• Tested, reviewed and reported on several CNC Punch Code software titles for upcoming integration.
• Created 58,000sf warehouse layout for future planning and expansion.
• Developed a drawing process used to reduce the number of inaccuracies of sheet metal parts.
• Assembled a number of Heat Pipe evaporator coils in order to better comprehend the potential mistakes and issues that come about when creating the part files for the CNC punch machine.
• Worked alongside engineers to develop proprietary system to reduce the number of solder joints needed thus reducing time spent on each project.
Dennis Realty, Land O' Lakes, FL, US, Real Estate Sales Associate
Aided Bernice Miller in all facets of the rental, sale and listing of various commercial as well as residential properties.
Agro-Trade America, Tampa, FL, US, Drafter
Surveyed locations ranging in size from 5,000sf to 7,700sf.
Responsible for drawing over 140,000 of as built space in the month of November.
Worked side by side with construction managers, project managers, real estate development specialists, and architects on everything from site procurement to construction details.
Developed 3-4 schemes per store from the aforementioned floor plan space.
Designed exterior elevations using Trimble’s Sketchup Software.
Created a property tracking system used to detail everything from the sites first survey to final walkthrough.
Produced “traffic flow” layouts for both in store foot traffic as well as out of store automobile traffic and parking.
Assisted with lease negotiations in which the BOMA did not match that of which was provided by the landlord.
Provided support in the overall design theory of each stores layout utilizing market research provided by the company.
Developed “Store Proximity Map” used to track current potential units for development and establish their proximity to many of our leading competitors.
Jones Lang LaSalle, Tampa, FL, US, Drafter
Maintained and created various AutoCAD layouts for all of Citi’s North American properties and acquisitions.
Aided in the development of Citi Realty Service’s ongoing drawing quality assurance process.
Assisted in all facets of Citi’s successful implementation of the AutoCAD based “Archibus drawing management system”.
Developed and preserved relationships with a variety of Citi Asset Managers and outsourced Architects.
Maintained and developed a multitude of “what if” layout scenarios for various Citi business managers.
Developed ad hoc reports on metrics such as vacancy percentages, early buyout possibilities, departmental square footage by floor, building, and or site; for various members of Citi management.
Reviewed lease abstracts on a monthly basis for expirations, deletions, and renegotiations.
Kept drawings’ square footage and overall design in proper alignment with BOMA standards.
Russell Adams Realty, Land O' Lakes, FL, US, Real Estate Sales Associate
Showing of both commercial as well as residential properties
Assisted at closings and lease negotiations.
ITT Technical Institute, Tampa, FL, US, Drafting and Design