Interest: Architecture, construction, digital fabrication, parametric design, Sustainable systems
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Manual and digital drafting
• Microsoft Office 2007-, PowerPoint, office management programs ,AutoCAD, Rhino, grasshopper ,Autodesk 3ds Max design(rendering), basics of AutoCAD Revit., RhinoCAM, CNC router, 3D printer & Laser cutter Monitor/operator.
• Graphics and presentation: Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, in InDesign
• Basic renderings : Rhino and 3ds.Max
• Digital fabrication Specialist
• Fluent in both English and Spanish
• Extremely detailed and fast learner
• Hard working, energetic and reliable
• Leadership skills applied to all fields, able to adapt fast to any situation.
• Non digital
• laser cutting with AutoCAD
• physical modeling
• Digital fabrication for production on mills (CNC Routers - 3axis )
EDUCATION BISHOP FORD CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL, BROOKLYN NY.
GRADUATED: May 2008
New York City College of Technology, City University of New York
300 Jay Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201-2983
Bachelor Architectural Technology Degree
New York City College of Technology, New York, NY, US, Adjunct CLT Assistant Professor
Responsible for assisting students with digital fabrication using laser cutter, Maker-Bot and other machinery.
Assisting professors with other curriculum preparations for the students semester.
David Shuldiner INC, Brooklyn , Design engineer intern
Developed metal and glass details , shop drawings,
Kevin Hom Architect, PC, New York, NY, US, 3D Animator
Focused on animations , 3d study models for design phase & Renderings.
B & B Sheet Metal, New York, NY, US, Intern
A intern at B&B sheet metal company with a few tasks of estimating , shop drawings and preparing 3D geometry for water jet using Rhino.
New York City College of Technology, New York, NY, US, BArch, Architecture Technology
Bishop Ford Catholic High School, New York, NY, US, High School, diploma