SPOT-OB Cnstr Controls, Pembroke Pines, FL, US, President
- Develop production strategies for retail environments.
- Plan: identify products and production controls for competitive operations and installation.
- Strategies: evaluate manufacturing options: in house or subcontract, domestic or international.
- Control: tools and methods that record analyze and implement productivity improvements and scheduling commitments.
- Implement: provide tools and training to manage production and completion and installation control methods.
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, US, Masters, Operations Management
MBA: Operations management. 3 of 4 semesters completed.
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, US, Bachelors, Finance
BBA: Business management, finance and accounting, Graduated cum laude.