Rizo Carreno & Partners, Miami, FL, US, Project Architect
• Work as Project Architect creating conceptual designs, developing architectural drawings, construction documents and details.
• Acquires an extensive knowledge and experience coordinating and be responsible for the production construction documents and specifications.
• Coordinate production work according to established standards, methods, and procedures in particular with the institutional and governmental agencies on South Florida.
• Manage design, drafting and specifications produced by the project team.
• Prepare presentations and design drawings (individually or with staff).
• Synchronize my work with the PM in order to develop creative design concepts, and construction document quality control.
• Along with the PM I am responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the project team.
• Able to work and coordinate, in all project’s phases, with consultants; keeping under control the consultants schedule according with the project’s time.
Miami Norland Senior High, MDCPS
General Obligation Bond Projects for MDCPS
Valdes Condominium at Coral Gables
Robert Barnes and Associates, Homestead, FL, US, Project Architect
• Acquires an extensive knowledge and experience in multi project management adhering to rigorous performance standards and demanding schedules.
• Embraces new challenges and demonstrates continuous improvement principles in work and professional development areas.
• Design and construction documentation of commercial and residential projects.
• Analyze client concerns and develops programmatic or architectural solutions.
• Investigate and make suggest regarding designs, plans, and specifications.
• Design in coordination with client requirements, specifications and goals.
Numerous Luxury and Modular Residences, Commercial and Hospitality Projects, in Monroe and Miami Dade County.
100 M Franchise LL, Miami, FL, US, Corporate Project Manager
Project Manager in charge of all construction projects at South Florida area and Bogota, Colombia.
• Preliminary Concept Design for the new proposed Restaurant Spaces.
• Site Study and Feasibility for the development and construction of 100 Montaditos Restaurants.
• Interior Design documentation and renderings of the running projects.
• Reviewed engineering designs, drawings, blueprints and other related engineering documents to identify potential problems ahead of time and proactively implements solutions.
• Revision and compliance with the different codes and official documents for the City, County and State building departments.
• Materials selection and specification according with the Company and Brand Standards.
• Oversee all on-site project activity to ensure projects are completed on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with engineering design.
• Perform inspection of construction activities to ensure conformance with approved designs/plans.
• Coordinated and communicated between filed, designers and clients.
• Provide to the client a range of subcontractors and invoices for services previously approved by corporate.
• Ensure that construction plans are in agreement with customer expectations and identify points at which contractual obligations will have been met.
100 Montaditos Restaurants on South Florida Area: Plantation, 244 Biscayne Blvd, Coral Gables, Kendall Dr., Key West, 1401 Brickell Ave.
Under Construction: Coconut Creek, Lincoln Rd.
South América: Under Construction: 100 Montaditos Chía, Bogotá Colombia, 100 Montaditos at Carrera 19- 118 Bogotá Colombia.
TJJA Architects, Miami, FL, US, Project Manager and Intern Architect
Architect/ Project Manager responsible for design and construction documentation for local commercial and residential projects.
Majors task contain the following:
• Primary Designer under the company president and Principal Architect’s direction.
• Client interaction and Project Document Presentations
• Interdisciplinary Coordination ensured the synchronization of the different construction fields and providers.
• Material Schedule and Estimated and created budgets for construction projects
• Responsible for Construction Documents
• Construction Permits Runner for the most important project in the office, in order to reduce the process time.
• Contract reviewed and guided, according with the different documents and subcontracts entering at the office.
• Took corrective action as needed during projects and/or consulted with construction project manager to resolve issues arising during projects.
• Interfaced and communicated with client regarding project status and coordinated as required to resolve issues with site construction, procurement, and/or engineering.
Commercial: Venetia Media Center, Commercial Downtown Miami, FL. Studio A, Theater, Downtown Miami, FL.
Government: Tamiami Airport Facilities, Miami Dade Aviation Building Department, FL
Residential and Condominiums: The Fountain Condominium, Miami Beach, FL. Waterclub Condominium, Miami Beach, FL. 75 Cambridge Parkway, Residential Project, Boston MA. Spencer’s Residence, New Hampshire. The Joseph’s Residence, Miami Beach, FL. Zaresky Residence, Miami, FL
Florida Atlantic University, Fort Lauderdale, FL, US, BArch, Architecture
Polytechnic University José Antonio Echeverría, Havana, Cuba, BArch, Architecture and Urban Planing