• 4 year educationally trained, with over 3 years of professional experience in hospitality and residential interior design.
• Proficient in AutoCad, Photoshop, Sketch Up, PowerPoint, Excel and other programs.
• Visionary and energetic designer with experience in spa, restaurant, bar, lounge, residential, product and furniture design.
• Excels in conceptual thinking, visual and verbal communication, drawing from inspiration to solve problems creatively, working in a team environment.
• Strong in developing aesthetic oriented ideas into functional, purposeful spaces.
• Vastly innovative and powerful design point of view.
Flo Design Studio, Long Beach, CA, US, Junior Designer
• Designed 30 piece furniture collection for the hospitality industry.
• Proficient in CAD, Vector Works, Photoshop, Sketch Up, M Color, File Maker Pro, Excel and Power Point.
• Designed look book, website material and portfolio projects
• Experience building and maintaining studio library, scheduling and running vendor meetings, creating contacts and networking.
• Extensive training in research, design development, styling, image consulting, presentation board design and graphic layouts.
• Contributed to photo shoots, home styling, and accessorizing.
• Exceptional in building distinct concepts for clients.
• Building and implementing marketing plans, strategies and public relations issues.
• Industriel – Urban Farm Cuisine. 6th and Grand, Los Angeles CA. Winter 2010 – Summer 2012. Junior Designer. Concept, branding, design development, project management, custom work.
• Bubbles and Blow – Blow Dry Bar. Las Vegas, NV. Summer 2011 –TBD. Junior Designer. Concept, branding, space plan, FF&E and presentation books.
• Private Residence – Long Beach, CA. April 2011. Lead Designer. 3 Concept designs, shopping and installation, project management, interior architectural design, custom design, styled and directed photo shoot.
• Private Residence – Long Beach, CA. February 2011. Lead Designer. TI project, interior FF&E, custom lighting design, art installation, styled and directed photo shoot.
Orange Coast College, Costa Mesa, CA, US, BArch, Professional Interior Design
Academy Of Art University, San Francisco, CA, US, Fashion Design