I am an architect, with the following qualifications
• 20 years overall experience in architectural business.
• Excellent CAD and Revit skills, an office Revit & CAD mentor.
• Superb in understanding and executing task requirements and planning skills.
• Excellent product and Internet research skills.
• Precise, accurate and thorough in completion of work.
• Detail oriented and most efficient with solid workload.
• Dedicated, reliable, dependable and highly ethical worker.
Jacobs Consultancy, Tarrytown, NY, US, Assistant Project MAnager
• Prepared project’s program schedule using excel program
• Worked with the Principal in charge, in preparing Schematic & Design development drawings of
• Prepared and coordinated the construction documents with architect and consultants.
• Prepared Equipment Schedules & Room data Sheets for Laboratory spaces
• Prepared equipment specification and selected lab fixtures types.
• Checked casework and equipment shop drawings
• Proficient in Auto Cad and Revit 11, 12 & 13, built, Revit building model, created project families,
solved Revit problems.
• Mount Sinai School of Medicine,
• Princeton University, Andlinger Center for Energy & the Environment (ACEE)
• Ohio State university School of medicine
• UMASS medical school
• Broad Institute vivarium facility
• Vertex pharmaceutical corporation vivarium facility
• University of Texas Electrical engineering and research center
Perkins Eastman, Stamford, CT, US, Project Architect/ Healthcare Architectural technical
• Worked with the Senior Associates in charge, in preparing Design development drawings and
prepared and coordinated the construction documents with consultants and specification writer.
• In charge of projects from the schematic design phase to the construction documents. Over
seeing the progress during construction and helped in the construction administration
• In charge of Healthcare equipment coordination with the equipment consultant and in charge of
coordinating the power requirements with the consultants
• Cancer Center at St Vincent’s Hospital, Bridge Port, CT
• MRI and Cath Lab rooms at St Vincent’s Hospital, Bridge Port, CT
• Doctor office suite, Stamford, CT
• Physical Therapy suite, Greenwich Hospital, Stamford, CT
• Cytology and Outreach Storage suite renovation, Greenwich Hospital, Stamford, CT
• Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center, Yonkers, NY
Architecture for Health Science and Commerce. ., Tarrytown, NY, US, Project Architect/ Project Manager
• Coordinated and managed consultant responsibilities and assisted in the construction
administration of the Medical Arts and Research Building at University of Connecticut
• Worked on projects, using AutoCAD R12, R14 & 2004 with Auto Architect & Soft desk support
programs and ADT 3.3, from initial conception thru completion of construction documents,
• Developed wall sections, details for various projects
• The Musculoskeletal Institute/Medical Arts Research Building at the University of Connecticut
Farmington campus. $25 Million
• Fleet Service building at Kingston Laboratories, DASNY- NYCDEP Kingston,
• New York, Dormitory Authority- State of New York
• Women & Children Hospital and MRI Building at Hackensack University Medical Center. $50
• Hartline House- Assisting Living housing for Aging In America.
• Skilled Nursing home for the convent of Sisters of St. Joseph of peace.
• Renovating the surgical, maternity, pediatric, telemetry, I.C.U. departments for St. Agnes Hospital
• Staten Island University Education Center at the Staten Island University
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, MArch, Architecture
Certificate degree on the Revival of Islamic Values in Contemporary Architecture and City Planning, Center of Planning and Architectural Studies, Cairo, Egypt
1975-1980 Bachelor of Science in Architecture, ALEXANDRIA UNIVERSITY, Alexandria, Egypt.
1985 RESEARCH AWARD, PRATT INSTITUTE.
1986 PROJECT AWARD, PRATT INSTITUTE.
Alexandria University, Alexandria, egypt, BArch, Architecture
RESEARCH AWARD, PRATT INSTITUTE., Scholarship
Analytical Comparative study between Roman and Islamic Cities, Center of Planning and Architectural Studies, Cairo, Egypt.
Analytical Comparative study between the Architecture of the Old and New Arab Cities, Center of Planning and Architectural Studies, Cairo, Egypt.