Warren Ashworth, Architect PLLC, New York, NY, US, Architectural Designer
• Completed supervised design projects and spatial layouts for residential, commercial, and restaurant design.
• Created and maintained full working drawings, including plans, elevations, sections, and detail sheets.
• Created digital 3-D models and renderings for client presentations.
• Performed computer upgrades, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
Burkhart Thomas Reed Architecture and Interior Design, Norfolk, VA, US, AutoCAD Technician, Intern
• Responsible for converting principal’s drawings and sketches to Auto CAD.
• Managed production and circulation of drawing sets.
• Performed daily office tasks such as answering phones, corresponding with clients, sending faxes, filing, and running errands.
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, MArch, Master of Architecture I
AIA Henry Adams Medal and Certificate
Graduated with Distinction
Studio work chosen for Pratt publication In Process, 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th semesters
Cumulative GPA: 3.86
The College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA, US, Bachelors, Bachelor of Arts in Art & Art History
Summa Cum Laude
Dean’s List 8 consecutive semesters
J. Binford Walford Scholarship for Architecture
Cumulative GPA: 3.85
AIA Henry Adams Medal and Certificate, Pratt Institute, Award
J. Binford Walford Scholarship for Architecture, The College of William and Mary, Scholarship