see all...Viewing 3 out of 8 projects
Architecture, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Crime Prevention through Environmental Design, Sustainability.
- A fully bilingual professional with excellent communication and writing skills achieved through extensive interaction with the public and leadership roles in college activities.
- Recognized for quality and speed in every project through persistence and a strong work ethic.
Zubillaga Design Inc., Key Biscayne, Florida, Project Manager
- Leader in the design and development of high end custom residential projects including additions and renovations, and also commercial projects, and interior design.
Simon Architectural Group, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Project Manager
- Experienced in the design of nationwide commercial tenant improvements in a range of business types from restaurants to retail clothing stores, offices and gymnasiums.
- Responsible for the design development of new franchises, implementing franchise criteria into a standardized set of C.D.
The Rodtell Hospitalitiy Group Inc., Miami, Florida, Intern Architect
It is a prestigious and well known architectural and Interior Design firm that is recognized for its design excellence in Hotels and High End Condos.
- Construction plan production (Floor plans, elevations, sections, and details), and review of drawings.
- Accurately transferring information in numerical, written, sketched, or electronic format from
sources such as hand generated sketches and mark-ups, legal descriptions, survey data, aerial photographs, and computer files to final plans.
- Understanding of Architectural, Structural, and Electrical principles.
- Producing accurate, clean and aesthetically pleasing drawings.
- Resolving discrepancies by researching and analyzing information and office administration.
- Editing, maintaining, and updating the company’s website, and creating graphic designs for logos and ads.
- Meeting with clients, and perform verbal and visual presentations of projects ideas and materials.
Gili-McGraw Architects L.L.P., Miami, Florida, Intern Architect
Is an A.I.A. award winning architectural firm committed to design excellence in a broad range of project types. Their commissions have ranged from Community Centers and Religious Facilities to both Public and Private Schools, and International Airport projects.
- Assisting in aspects of plan preparation such as information gathering, and quantity calculations.
- Construction documents production
- Review zoning drawings prior to submittal for compliance with public agencies and client requirements
- Interviewing with zoning/permitting personnel to obtain jurisdictional approval requirements
- Attending field site visits and provide site sketches for quality control
- Working closely with consultants and contractors
- Assisting with the development of RFPs, RFIs, Bids
- For new- build projects and existing site modification projects, commonly responsible for organizing from leasing and zoning audit through building permit issuance.
Florida Atlantic University, Fort Lauderdale, FL., BArch, Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) Professional Degree
Miami Dade College, Downtown Miami, FL., Associate in Arts Degree
Aquatic International Magazine 2010 Award for Best Aquatic Facility to Gili-McGraw Architects, Award
- Collaborated in the award winning project of the Marian Krutulis Aquatic Facility, won the Aquatic International Magazine 2010 Award for the best University/ School Aquatics Facility
Winner for Vertical Yacht Design Competition (Design VIII), 1st Place
- Design and presentation of a Hotel Condo and Yacht Storage Complex for future development
AIA 2006 Design Award Honorable Mention to Gili-McGraw Architects, Honorable Mention
- Collaborated in the AIA award winning project of the New Media Center for Gulliver Schools
Winner for a Design Competition (Design IV), 1st Place
- Design of a human scale artifact that defined a space and it still serves its function today at the Miami Dade College Wolfson Campus