see all...Viewing 3 out of 10 projects
As a designer, I believe elegance comes from functional simplicity. Design is the key to enriching our environment and interaction using sustainable methods.
My experience stems from various architecture and engineering firms, working on projects such as luxury homes, commercial, institutional buildings, hotels, and mission-critical design.
As an effective communicator I am comfortable to work as a part of a multi-faceted team, and connect with clients and consultants. I can efficiently handle multiple projects, from design phase to construction management.
Excellent technical and computer skills with advanced knowledge of Auto CAD, Adobe Suite, Rhino 3D, Sketch Up, Revit, BIM, 3D MAX, Maya and Environmental software such as Green Building Studio and Ecotect.
HTO Architect, Manhattan, Architectural Designer
Macrae-Gibson Architects, New York, NY, US, Project Manager
● Oversaw multiple projects from concept phase to construction administration
● Measured and documented existing site conditions
Developed design documents for client presentations.
Created large format renderings
● Worked closely with manufacturers to develop appropriate design solutions
● Developed specifications, construction sets (CAD & Revit)
● Coordinated with construction administration, participated in on-site meetings. Inspected and documented construction
● Delivered architectural presentations
Intelligent Building Solutions, Totowa, NJ, US, Design Consultant
● Developed large scale client proposals for new-construction and retro-fitting existing structures
● Converted work database to Revit MEP
● Designed Mission Critical Systems. Assisted on site
Callori Architects, Leonia, New Jersey, Draftsperson
• Worked closely with the head architect on residential and public projects. Created design and construction drawings using AutoCAD
Petrillo Architects, Park Ridge, NJ, US, Intern
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Manhattan, NY, US, BArch, Bachelor of Architecture w/ Honors
Design Studios, Computer Aided Drafting and Design, Visualization, Environmental systems, sustainability, history, theory, philosophy, statics and material strength, sociology of Urban and Suburban cities.
Bergen Community College, Paramus, NJ, US, Liberal Arts
Drafting, AutoCAD, arts, art history, writing, calculus
Urban Design Competition, 3rd Place