see all...Viewing 3 out of 6 projects
Architectural designer with eight years of experience in project management and innovative design aspires to become an architect within the framework of an esteemed organization.
Architectural and Site Design - Graphic Design - Artistic Design -
Construction Management - Urban Planning - Project Management
Rent Athens, LLC, Athens, GA, US, Accounts Receivable Associate
• Post customer payments and investigate account discrepancies for our customers, vendors and owners
• Conduct in-house collections; 40% reduction in outstanding payments since taking over collections in 08/2013
• Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts and coordinating monthly transfers to receivable accounts and preparing reports.
Jemini Designs, Athens, GA, US, Architectural Designer/Consultant
• Provide consulting for the review and assessment of project proposals
• Review and research the IBC and IEBC for various renovation projects
• Conceptualized residences, retail spaces and commercial office floor plans through a combination of sketching, modeling and Auto Cad
• Prepare presentation drawings, models and materials for clients
• Plans and elevations for various residential, commercial, retail and light industrial projects through construction documentation
Southern Distinction Magazine, LLC, Athens, GA, US, Executive Assistant
Managed all collection of advertising media from clients, oversaw the proofing of all advertising imagery, maintained bookkeeping and account receivables as well as collections. Assisted in contract proposals and sales of advertising opportunities to all types of local businesses.
Art in Tanzania, Dar es Salaam, TZ, Arts, Construction and Maintenance Manager
Managed and designed all art, construction and maintenance projects and assisted many local organizations to raise funds and implement projects.
-2009 U.S. Embassy’s HIV/AIDS Relief Grant Recipient – Kwetu High School new classroom construction in Mtongani, Tanzania.
-2010 U.S. Embassy’s Community Self-Help Grant Recipient – Kunduchi Nursery School new construction in Kunduchi, Tanzania.
Balzer and Associates, Inc., Roanoke, VA, US, Project Manager/Architectural Designer
Project managed residential, commercial, retail and light industrial projects from basic conception through construction administration. Completed the Internship Development Program (NCARB).
-Windsor Hills Executive Center – Commercial buildings, associated site design work, and individual tenant plans; 50,000 SF
-Parson Residence – New residence on Smith Mountain Lake; 6,200 SF.
The Lessard Architectural Group, Tysons Corner, VA, US, Design Staff Intern
Assisted staff architects and provided drafting and design assistance on multi-family residential and commercial projects.
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech), BArch, Architecture
Achievement of Dean’s List 2000-2005; W. E. Wine Scholarship: 2001-2002; Virginia’s
Commonwealth Award Recipient: 2000-2004; GPA 3.6
Thesis Project Fall 2004 – Spring 2005
A return to walkable, close-knit, mixed-use, community design has improved many old and new developments. I created a small urban center in semi-rural Gainesville, Virginia. The new growth would act as a catalyst spurring similar development throughout the area and thwart the effects of urban sprawl along the Route 66 Corridor.
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech), Bachelors, Urban Planning and Design
I received a Bachelor of Arts in Public and Urban Affairs with a concentration in Urban Policy and Planning
Chantilly Place Town Homes
North Oaks Single Family Homes