Summary of Qualifications
• 6 years of experience in high-end residential design.
• Ability to successfully carry a project from Schematic Design to Completion.
• Known for in depth creativity and detailing.
• Proactive with excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
• Ability to manage teams and work with clients and consultants.
• Proficient in AutoCAD 2012, Photoshop, Excel and MS Office. Experience with Revit, and SketchUp.
• Practical knowledge of codes and construction methods.
• Fluent in English and French.
nea studio llc, Brooklyn, NY, US, Architect Consultant
Schematic Design, Design Development, Permit Set, Bidding Set, Construction Documents of a contemporary Single Family House in New York.
Gwathmey Siegel Kaufman & Associates Architects, llc, New York, NY, US, Project Architect
high-end NYC hospitality project:
Permit sets, biding sets, construction documents sets and assistance with Construction Administration.
Ike Kligerman Barkley, New York, NY, US, Intermediate Project Architect / Project Manager
high-end Apartment renovations, a house renovation and a house construction from ground up:
All phases of Design and Construction development: Schematic Design, Design Development, Pricing Set, Permit Set, Construction Documents, Shop Drawing review and Construction Administration.
Peter Marino Architect, New York, NY, US, Junior Architect
• Schematic Design of Nassau County Museum of Art contemporary extension, Roslyn Harbor, NY.
• Construction Documents for Louis Vuitton Champs Elysée, Paris, France.
Wilmotte and Associates, Paris, France, Intern
• Schematic Design for high end retail.
Toyo Ito & Associates, Architects, Tokyo, Japan, intern
• Schematic Design for a power plant conversion in Groningen, Holland.
Kliment Halsband Architects, New York, NY, US, intern
• Schematic Design for the Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum.
Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, US, MArch, M Arch II
Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Architecture Paris-Malaquais, Paris, France, MArch, Master