GMI Architects, Bristol, RI, US, Designer / Drafter/ Junior Project Manager
- Drawing Set Production from Feasibility Study to Bid Documents
- Construction Administration
- Engineering and Consultant coordination
- Digital modeling for Feasibility Studies and Project Presentations
- Code Review, New and Existing Buildings
- Interior Finish and Furnishings coordination
- Existing Conditions
The Holland Companies, Weymouth, MA, US, Intern Architect
Focused in Boston's Back Bay on brownstone townhouse renovations,developed floor plans, building elevations, building sections, interior elevations, and millwork details during the design development and construction document phases of projects. Visited sites to coordinate millwork fit outs with contractors.
Roger Williams University, Bristol, RI, US, MArch, Undergraduate and Graduate
Enrolled in and completed the Bachelor of Science in Architecture/ Master of Architecture 5-1/2 year Dual Degree Program. Received a minor in Art and Architecture History with a focus on 19th & 20th century modern and American architecture.