Interior Designer | Certified Project & Construction Manager | L.E.E.D. Certified
Innovative, forward-thinking and meticulous Interior Designer/Architect with a Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Technology; eager to learn and driven to succeed.
Knowledge & Key Offerings:
4+ Years of experience improving operations, managing administrative functions, coordinating complex projects and advising high end residential and corporate clients on design concepts and interior furnishings.
Energetic and ambitious professional well versed at translating a loosely connected vision into a design-centric tangible while delivering exceptional service to clients.
Earned a reputation for refined design taste; design interests include: high-end residential interior renovations, commercial, medical and retail.
Technically proficient in Auto Cad, Rhino Vector Works, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro).
Freelancer, New York, NY, US, Principal Designer
- Developed custom kitchen designs and supervised construction for number of private clients.
- Designed and develop high end residential built-in cabinets and millwork.
Edward Ferrell/ Lewis Mittman Showrooms, New York, NY , Administrative Assistant
World renowned design partner to designers and architects specializing in home furnishing and accessories
Provided continuous high quality and efficiency driven administrative support; helped to implement organizational systems, controls and procedures.
- Ensured smooth and efficient operations, under limited direction, function as a gate-keeper and central point of contact, respond to received and screened telephone calls, assuring prompt response to information requested and escalated calls to appropriate person.
- Delivered high quality support to clients, including assistance with tear sheets and versatile options of showroom furniture.
- Assisted with clients’ COM (Customer Own Material) ticket index.
Holly Hunt Showroom, New York, NY , Sample room Associate
Premier design and distribution entity for high end interior furnishings, recognized as the Top Showroom in Home and Garden Magazine’s Best of the Best awards three years in a row.
Leveraged refined design instincts and strong architectural science understanding to assist a wide array of clients with eclectic and distinguished tastes. Earned a distinction as a top performer; proven ability to surpass aggressive quality, productivity and revenue goals.
- Acknowledged for exceptional attention to detail; carefully verified C.F.A.s and S.F.A.s.
- Provided consultative services to clients, answered inquiries via phone and email of clients and prospects regarding products, services and status of orders and general design questions.
- Worked collaborative with clients, if available, reviewed project design plans, design direction, budgets and preliminary planning documents.
- Viewed inspiration boards, walked clients through concepts, viewed samples and provided strategic design advisement.
Building Survey Corporation, New York, NY , Surveyor
- Performed survey calculations, analysis, and field support calculations.
- Leveraged knowledge of GIS/GPS mapping techniques.
- Accurately measured exteriors and interiors of structures and created detailed layouts.
Metropolitan Institute of Design, Long Island, NY, Interior Design
New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY, BArch, Architectural Technology
U.S. Green Building Council, New York, NY, L.E.E.D Green Associates
New York Real Estate Institute, New York, NY, Certified Property/Construction Project Manager