I graduated from Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) with a degree in Interior Design. I also have an engineering degree from Cooper Union and have experience working in various fields ranging from finance to architecture. I am currently working as a designer and project manager for a small construction company in New York.
During my tenure at FIT and at an architecture firm, I’ve been involved in different phases of designing various interior spaces, my responsibilities ranging from conceptualization all the way to production of renderings and construction documents. I also have experience working with clients and vendors and consider organizational skill to be one of my stronger traits.
To further my practical knowledge in the field, I chose to work in a small construction company upon graduation. I consider it a valuable experience as I gained firsthand experience on construction procedures and realized the importance of prioritizing workloads and meeting deadlines.
7Deco, New York, NY, US, Designer, Project Manager
• Perform field surveys and make design recommendations to the client
• Meet with client and various vendors regarding scheduling/execution of the project
• Participate in building of various interior construction projects from beginning to the end, ranging from demolition to construction of partitions and application of finish materials
• Produce shop drawings and cost estimation for various carpentry and millwork projects. Participate in their production at the shop
SDP, New York, NY, US, Junior Designer
• Work with the group in creating project drawings and various specifications
• Prepare presentation boards for client meetings
• Perform field surveys and take measurements to accurately represent existing conditions
• Research and analyze project feasibility and environmental impact studies
• Maintain and organize catalogues and materials library
Lehman Brothers, New York, NY, US, Analyst
• Consolidate and analyze daily MIS data of residual cash balances, deposit and loans, payment and receipt volumes, money market funds, major interest rates, error log, and daylight overdraft
• Generate month end cash and cash equivalent projections
• Calculate potential loss to the firm generated by residual cash balances, deposit and loans, and cash allocation
• Perform ad hoc analyses on various special projects to improve funding efficiencies.
• Evaluate current processes and make improvements on current reporting tools using macro and database
Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York, New York, NY, US, Bachelors, Interior Design
The Cooper Union, New York, NY, US, Bachelors, Mechanical Engineering