Archinect
anchor

Is the frensh pavilion a genuine 3dh

Per--Corell

It seem obvious that the outher shell here, is a 3dh. I guess a few who followed the fora know the issue, All I now ask, is this simple question, -- is this the 3dh you know from all those discussions we had here ?

Jun 2, 10 10:32 am
drums please, Fab?

hi

from fora following i think anser your simple question invites discussions have 3dh process and furthur question when 2d gravitiates too true 3dh as in abov image denotes the question. advantages 3dh to structure of building whereass skin of frensh pavilion remains surface theretofore negatives genuine 3dh as fora discussions we had here inform i think is anser.

Jun 2, 10 12:13 pm  · 
 · 
Per--Corell

Frensh to english translations are fun, but please do not overdo it, if you go thru an english to german and then frensh, only the frensh will understand it, even what they understand I can't say. Please don't make jokes about peoples language -- unless you are frensh as then you speak the only civilised language pro, maybe you can read shakespeare in the original language -- even I wonder if it mimic what is spoken today in USA bro. --- I can on the other hand read Kirkegård in his native language. But where are the joke -- frensh stay monolanguage out of arogance, American think they are natural born genious just becaurse their mother learned them one language, danes has to clasify atleast tree different languages, now tell me who is the smartest, --- well not nessery realy just look at the image.

Jun 3, 10 10:06 am  · 
 · 
lletdownl

well done FRaC... bravo

Jun 3, 10 10:50 am  · 
 · 
Per--Corell

I don't think this is about numbers, it's simple facts. For 3 years I listened to others at the architect acadamy, who complained about this new technology, and instead of joining the crowd of saur old men, I develobed something so different and visionary, that the same old saur men became even more fierce. And realy there are much more fun in creating beautifull things, 3dh has it's own beauty but that depend on what you turn into a 3dh framework. If you even understand the savings and how Logistics is so different, when you don't use the computer drawing as an account, but to generate the building parts. NASA said it would last me 20 years, as that is what such new technology ask before sometimes even being understood, --- guess that also deal with the grinding of saur old men, when challanced .

Jun 4, 10 8:18 am  · 
 · 
Per--Corell

OldFogey, -- I wonder whom you speak , --- with me it is very simple as you know, I maybe miss the finer tone og english language, but there "Scandinavian" allway's had a particular and often not particular plesant image in american eyes. Frensh is different that way, much different and I think I can speak with some experience. You see what you want to see, and it please you with rigid images of "people" well -- at the time when I worked the hardest with 3dh, was also the time my youngest son was diagnosed, --- now either I just offered you the pray steak of the year, or you realise there are more to life, than unplesant attacks by preditors just waiting for their harms way. Anyway I paint my paintings, case you want to see for yourself, just check my homepage ; artist, boatbuilder, carpenter, inventor, programmer maybe that is what it take, before you maneage a vision about how to make everything different, -- Still I wonder about your image --- why so off-topic issues are more relevant to you, and what image it is you want confirmed. But let me make it easy for you, just check my homepage ;

www.ArtWanted.com/PC

Jun 4, 10 8:50 am  · 
 · 
Per--Corell

[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs635.snc3/31861_1474216693785_1184722724_31414839_1164707_n.jpg/img]

Ancient 3d drawing picturing 3dh as a single layer structure

I hate the Inch system much more than you can picture. I has the most handy chinese made Okular camera and treads make sure I can not use it for a teleskop, something I would like to do as that is why I got the thing. But the chinese manufactor put an Inch tread where the only standard used today, is a millimeter one that cover numorus more option, with my juicy okkular cam, proberly as good as your compact camera, cellphone but a read as if I wanted an ancient english steem engine tube, not de facto most saint standard at all. I think the USA pavilion lack structural beauty -- offcaurse that, but then picture what a 3dh framework will offer, even nice open to the eye, a 3dh can offer it's promises covered by sheets. and so little of the core pattern need to mirror on the outside the panels, becaurse 3dh has a decor.

I myself are frighten by the trend, even I know the trend been fasion for a long time allready, yet what is wrong doing it better, a 3dh hidden would cut all expenses with a pavilion many many times. -- be wiser look smarter, esp when you look for the structure of the frames. Sorry only a suggestion, -- but realy where are the steam. Hate Inch system. In fact many of the old standards are a border. As you should know, I love frensh and I think any new structure done even so primitive the frensh would be compared what more is an option, doing everything about building a structure so much easier and better all way's. I am just happy when 3dh progress as it do in the frensh pavilion even it could have provided so much more, used with thought. And I only image, what I think architecture in USA has been missing on the big scale --- it is innovation and creativit
y, that make the money.

Jun 4, 10 4:32 pm  · 
 · 
Per--Corell

Jun 4, 10 4:34 pm  · 
 · 
Per--Corell

Ancient 3d drawing picturing 3dh as a single layer structure

I hate the Inch system much more than you can picture. I has the most handy chinese made Okular camera, and treads make sure I can not use it for a teleskop, --- something I would like to do as that is why I got the thing.
But the chinese manufactor put an Inch tread where the only standard used today, is a millimeter one that cover numorus more option, with my juicy okkular cam, proberly as good as your compact camera, cellphone but the tread on it, to put it onto other things is like on an ancient english steem engine tube an ouy of date not de facto standard, this make the item useless.
I think the USA pavilion lack structural beauty -- offcaurse, but then picture what a 3dh framework will offer, even not open to the eye, a 3dh can offer it's promises covered by sheets, just by the manufactoring clues, and so little of the core pattern need to mirror on the outside the panels, becaurse 3dh has a decor.

I myself are frighten by the trend -- no not the forms, but that everything has been sort of a standstill, the trend been fasion for a long time allready, yet what is wrong doing it better, - such mashines, can still be refined, a 3dh hidden would cut all expenses with a pavilion many many times. -- it then would be wiser look smarter, esp when you look for the structure of the frames, and suddenly realise the pattern. Sorry only a suggestion, -- but realy where are the steam. Hate Inch system. In fact many of the old standards are a border. As you should know I love frensh and I think any new structure done even so primitive as the frensh,--- building a structure so much easier and better all way's, think what that could add structural thinking, why should it be bad some creativity, also got a chance. I am just happy every time when 3dh progress, as it do in the frensh pavilion, even it could have provided so much more used with thought. And I only image, what I think architecture in USA has been missing on the big scale --- it is innovation and creativit that make the money.

Jun 4, 10 4:49 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

hi

asymptote dubai 3dh but stil shell most likely not inch system

Jun 4, 10 5:21 pm  · 
 · 
Corbuuuu

Bounjour Frac

Those frames look like hairnets, plastic bags, or maybe condoms. Am I wrong? and.... Why is there a prosaic suburban office building hidden inside each one? Look elsewhere for inspiration.

As this stuff gets built the Academy has to question pushing computer generated objects before pushing knowledge of architectural history.

Jun 7, 10 6:10 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

doesn't look 3dh in this picture...

Jun 7, 10 7:43 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

hi

as stated second post by i frensh pavilion 2d skin not tru 3dh srtlt_typ is write. bonejur corboo your knot wrong frames asymptotic design skin only rapping plain box office building as in frensh pavilion. 3dh is infant growth as in esamples above which lack tru 3dh not reelized.

Jun 7, 10 7:58 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

i just re-read...i didn't realize you had an actual point in there other than mockery...

Jun 7, 10 8:03 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: