Archinect
anchor

UofT for Master of Urban Design

st18

I've been accepted by UofT for MUD this year. I've read about better colleges in Canada for Urban Design like UBC but I haven't applied there. Just needed advice if I should consider going for this program or no because the tuition is high. If anyone here is or was planning on attending this year please do let me know.

Feb 26, 22 10:33 am
Non Sequitur

high? Tuition is heavily subsidized in Canada, unless you’re applying from outside. Why urban design? What do you plan on doing with that? Why are you using online forums for real adult decisions? 

Feb 26, 22 12:14 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

^ A public service brought to you by CanUCKK (the Canadian University Consideration Kaffeeklatsch).

Feb 28, 22 5:26 pm  · 
 · 
st18

Yes I'm not in Canada. I have worked on many street design projects here in India where urban design is still evolving. I was always interested in working on people-oriented projects and hence I know what I am applying for and want to pursue further. I did consider doing my masters here and I have done my research and applied to places where I would like to work but unfortunately I didn't get in and considered Canada a little late. I know enough to not place my future in the hands of an online forum but what's wrong with gaining some perspective?

Mar 3, 22 1:41 am  · 
 · 
st18

Mar 3, 22 1:38 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: