Archinect
anchor

KADK 2021

a2021

hi, 

Has anyone heard back from kadk, master's program, yet? It maybe be too soon, but just wondering what stages everyone else is at. 

(i posted this under the general forum, but reposting here instead)

Mar 16, 21 9:55 pm
yoake

Hi, I applied there for the master of spatial design program but didn't hear anything yet

Mar 17, 21 6:50 am  · 
 · 
thepoeticsofspace

Hi, I applied for urbanism and societal in mid Feb, but haven't heard anything yet

Mar 17, 21 1:27 pm  · 
 · 
Rian novka

Hello. Same here. Applied to pa:cs. Do You think they do interviews? 

Cheers.

Mar 19, 21 11:56 pm  · 
 · 
thomitoyorkito

Has anyone received any update from them yet? Also where are you guys checking for updates? The site where the application was submitted isn't accessible anymore. Quite weird.

Mar 27, 21 9:16 am  · 
 · 
a2021

it's just the same website as the application portal.. i can still login to check the application status

Mar 28, 21 10:35 pm  · 
2  · 
dt_cs

I have got the result. If anyone has applied to M.A Computation in Architecture, I would like to get in touch. Kindly send me an email. 

Apr 17, 21 5:08 pm  · 
 · 
yoake

Hi, when did you get the result? and did you get it via e-mail or the application portal?

Apr 18, 21 8:08 am  · 
 · 
icky.inc

dt_cs I was accepted into the program.

Apr 11, 22 10:45 am  · 
 · 
dt_cs

I've got the mail saying ' you have got a message, kindly check the portal '. The application portal had the offer letter.

Apr 18, 21 8:31 am  · 
1  · 
lunalina

has anyone heard back from the pacs studio ?

Apr 25, 21 11:38 pm  · 
 · 
Rian novka

KADK (PACS) sent a message today saying that they are delayed in its work and they will try to give the results in the beginning of May. I wonder if anyone has received a rejection letter. It´s been too long!

Apr 29, 21 4:42 pm  · 
 · 
Eleonore M

Hey there, I also applied to PA:CS and even though the deadline of May 1st is passed, I didn't receive anything (neither rejection nor admission). Where did you receive the letter about the delay? I've been stressing out  about those results for a week now! 

May 2, 21 8:36 am  · 
 · 
Rian novka

I got an e-mail saying: there is a new message for you in the Application Portal for educations at Danish Universtities.

Here the link:

https://dans.stads.dk/SelfUser...

May 2, 21 5:07 pm  · 
1  · 
Eleonore M

It's weird, I didn't receive anything. But thanks for your reply. :)

May 2, 21 7:14 pm  · 
 · 
thomitoyorkito

I got this from them yesterday.

"We fully understand your frustration regarding the delay. Unfortunately we still haven't heard back from the committee. We will press for an answer and inform you the minute we get feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay."

May 12, 21 1:27 am  · 
 · 
Aika bron

I know it is frustrating. What program did you apply for?. I got my admittance to pacs the 3.05. 

May 12, 21 9:29 pm  · 
 · 
dt_cs

Guys anyone here accepted for M.A Computation in Architecture ?

May 13, 21 12:43 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: