Archinect
anchor

is CGPA of 4.2 good enough for MArch in Europe?

insecurearch

Hi guys

I hold a bachelor's degree in architecture and I'm looking into applying  for some MArch courses in Europe at universities like KADK, Polimi, University of Westminster, TU Berlin aaand so on. 

My CGPA is 4.2 out of 5.0 and my normal (unweighted) GPA is 3.86 out of 4.0.

I'm a bit clueless as I've done some research online and have found mixed opinions, with some people saying that 4.2 is great and others saying it's not good enough. So yeah, I'm really confused. 

Is my CGPA enough for me to qualify for these universities?

Apr 12, 20 8:38 am
patriciaphilipspatricia

I did my grades upgrading at thehackerspro . com for calculus and statistics both 20 and 30 and want it changed to both A's. I applied early and was able to get a discount through them. Otherwise it can get pretty expensive as you pay by how courses you want changed . I found things I struggled with in high school were a lot easier as an adult. They have an office downtown that you can go for consultation in person and, from my experience, a very helpful and caring staff. I also think they have some state of the art tech and tools for mobile and data infiltration so you'd have to check it out. or you can call/text 646-948-8125. infant I referred a friend who wanted her LSAT upgraded since she wanted to attend law school and he came through. he's your plug

Dec 10, 20 10:53 am  · 
1  ·  1
Non Sequitur

so... a bot promoting hacking of grades? How low can cheating go?

1  · 
kareenphilips

I had access to 6 different phones belonging to my workers who were planning to steal over $100,000 from my company. I read all their conversations, all thanks to this professional hacker by the name cyberlord0001. The best way to thank him is with this post. So if you need a good hacker you can reach him via Telegram @h4ckerspro or visit thehackerspro.com

they have many other services he offers like -website hack -credit repair and score boost -all social media accounts hack -erasing criminal records permanently -GPS tracking -university database hack and grades change -recovering of funds lost to online brokers and so many others. I wrote out the little I remember.

Feb 7, 21 12:23 pm  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: