Project Manager/Intermediate Architect
The Musial Group is an award winning architectural and engineering practice dedicated to providing socially and environmentally responsible built works. We are seeking a highly talented, driven individual to join our team as a project manager.
- Design, drafting, and detailing of coordinated construction documents as well as construction administration.
- Provide services in line with the firm's mission of design excellence produced on time and within budget.
- Code Analysis
- 10 years experience
- Excellent graphic and architectural design skills
- Highly knowledgeable of sustainable building practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in Autocad, & Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Rhino and Revit a plus
- Professional architectural degree- B.Arch or M.Arch
- Knowledge of building codes
- Experience in construction administration
- Must be an independent thinker with an ability to problem solve within a fast paced environment.
- Familiarity LEED AP preferred
Qualified applicants may send a one-page cover letter, CV, and portfolio samples as a single PDF no larger than 3MB to: email@example.com