Sr. Marketing Coordinator / Proposal Writer
Senior Marketing Coordinator – New York, NY
Thornton Tomasetti is an award-winning 800-person organization of engineers and architects collaborating from 26 offices across the United States and in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. Thornton Tomasetti addresses the full life cycle of a structure, with projects that include the tallest buildings and longest spans to the restoration of prized historic properties.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Marketing Coordinator to support multiple offices internationally. The position will be based in New York and reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Work independently with technical staff and senior management to strategize and prepare responses to RFQs/RFPs and to assemble high-quality custom packages and presentations.
- Develop, organize, update and format marketing collateral (resumes, project sheets, project lists, etc.).
- Track upcoming project awards and prepare award submissions.
- Update and maintain various marketing logs and databases.
- Maintain marketing files and collateral inventory.
- Mentor and coach junior Marketing staff.
- Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationship with senior management and with Marketing and Communications staff.
- Maintain and promote corporate branding standards.
- Work on special projects as required.
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of marketing experience within the A/E/C industry.
- Experience responding to both private sector and government RFPs.
- Highly motivated, strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and decisive and self-directed mindset.
- Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic, integrity and team-player attitude.
- Detail oriented, with an eye toward the big picture of office, region and firm goals.
- Balances the need for diplomacy and persistence.
- Strong skills in time management and prioritization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to adapt to different communication styles.
- Proven editing ability; knowledge of The Associated Press Stylebook a plus.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office. Proficiency in software such as Photoshop and InDesign a plus. Familiarity with Deltek Vision a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and effectively handle multiple time-sensitive requests.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience working in an international and multicultural environment.
- Ability to guide others in the firm on the appropriate use of marketing tools and systems.
- Experience leading team projects.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience and ability.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting a resume, cover letter and salary requirements through the link below. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants should apply using the following link: