Junior Architect / Designer
New York, NY
Commensurate with Experience
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Zyscovich is searching for a Junior Architect to contribute to our highly innovative and diverse team of professionals.
For consideration, please indicate your interest in working with us by clicking on "Apply Now" and completing the required fields to let us know the areas of your expertise.
ABOUT ZYSCOVICH ARCHITECTS:
Zyscovich Architects is a nationally renowned integrated Urban Design, Architecture, and Interior Design firm headquartered in Miami, with additional locations in New York City, Orlando, West Palm Beach, Bogota and Tobago. Zyscovich's 35-year portfolio includes aviation, federal, education, mixed-use, multi-family, hospitality, retail, and commercial facilities. For additional information on Zyscovich and its diverse project expertise, please visit the website at www.zyscovich.com.
Location: NY City, New York.
Zyscovich is an equal opportunity employer.
- Develops projects in coordination with client requirements, specifications and goals. Capable of communicating project ideas through the use of sketches, and computer design tools such as 3D modeling, AutoCAD, BIM (Revit), Sketch-Up, Abode Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign).
- Works with the Director of Design and Project Managers to prepare design development drawings, and produce documents through to the construction documents phase.
- Works collaboratively with office staff and other satellite offices.
- Coordinates and maintains project files including correspondence, drawings, and other relevant materials associated with projects.
- Assists during the construction administration in the review and processing of shop drawings and approvals of material samples.
- Knowledge and experience with Government, and Academic (K-12, Higher Learning) projects required.
- Strong knowledge of design and construction methods.
- Strong knowledge of construction drawing standards, and code compliance.
- 5 years minimum of relevant experience in Architecture.
- Strong design, computer, technical and graphic skills.
- Strong knowledge and proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Knowledge in 3D programs (Sketch-up, Max, Rhino), and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, attention to detail and highly organized.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and able to multi-task.
- Please provide 1-3 PDF pages (5Mb max) with samples of your work and portfolio
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More job listings from this employer:
New York, NY, USFri, Apr 25 '14