Intermediate Project Architect
Acheson Doyle Partners Architects is a New York City based mid-sized architectural firm with a diverse practice in projects ranging from historic rehabilitation, institutional, commercial, residential.
We are seeking an Intermediate Project Architect with 8-10 years of experience. To be considered, you must be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Develop design concepts through construction documents
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to continually advance a project
- Synthesize information from many sources in order to problem solve
- Coordinate the work of other team members and project consultants
- Knowledge of Construction Administration practices
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects
- Knowledge of New York City Building Codes and Zoning Regulations
- Knowledge of NYC Department of Buildings and Landmark Preservation Commission filing requirements
- Adept at AutoCAD, knowledgeable about Revit
The preferred candidate will be a Registered Architect or actively pursuing Registration. LEED Accreditation and/or some background in Interiors will be beneficial.
Send cover letter, resume, salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org