Miami, FL, USLocation:
Mon, Apr 28 '14Posted on:
EoA Inc. Is a highly dynamic, progressive and award winning Hospitality Architecture and Interiors firm in Coral Gables, Fl. The firm has a current opening for a highly qualified Interior Designer. Candidates must be highly skilled in innovative design, have proven experience that demonstrates ability to work well in teams and experienced project delivery on both large and small scale projects. Excellent communication skills are required to both motivate the design teams and effectively manage the consultants to achieve delivery and budgetary schedules. Candidate must have approximately 4 - 10 years of experience, be AutoCAD proficient and have design expertise in software programs such as Photoshop and InDesign. Please email cover letter, resume and portfolio to Jennifer@eoagroup.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including FF&E and specifications, color and materials
- Ability to manage a design team with a collaborative leadership style which puts value on relationships, both internal and external as well as ensures high-quality design
- Exceptional graphic presentation with the use of InDesign and Photoshop.
- Ability to understand and graphically communicate design ideas and direction quickly.
- Bachelors degree in Interior Design from an accredited school.
- 4 -10+ Years of interior architecture experience with an emphasis on high end hospitality preferred.
- Strong and clear communication skills and a systematic approach to the design process.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to a high level of design in a high energy work environment.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and deliver.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Responsible for keeping projects, or a phase of a projects, on schedule.
- Responsible for selection and specification of all interior architectural materials and finishes, furniture, lighting and artwork.
- Develops innovative design concepts which are practical, aesthetic, safe and conducive to intended purposes and function which is reflective of client goals and within project budget.
- Conducts programming efforts such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and equipment, lighting and color coordination.
- Coordinates color and material palettes.
- Renders conceptual design ideas and prepares 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings.
- Responsible for communication with other disciplines, vendors, and contractors to ensure incorporation of all information into project requirements and provides support as necessary.
- May mentor and direct the work of less experienced staff and deliver staff performance evaluations.
- May participate in interviews and recruiting of professional staff.
Please email cover letters, resumes and portfolios to Jennifer@eoagroup.com or email@example.com.