Handel Architects is a nationally and internationally recognized, award-winning architecture, interior design, and planning firm with offices in New York, San Francisco, Hong Kong and Abu Dhabi.
Our New York Studio is looking for a unique and energetic leader to provide Revit/BIM management and support for the firm’s projects around the world. We are seeking qualified candidates who have a demonstrated capacity for a high level of responsibility for our growing studio, where fluency with BIM is critical. Job requirements include:
- Provide Revit/BIM management, leadership and support for the firm’s design projects
- Work closely with project teams on developing implementation plans, project startup methods and workflow strategies
- Assist project teams with advanced Revit modeling requirements, content creation and coordination efforts.
- Manage and organize detail and family libraries for use between projects
- Develop and implement Revit standards, and coordinate standards for specific project requirements
- Provide Revit/BIM quality control of all projects, including model maintenance and reviews and application of best practices
- Assist troubleshooting and resolving Revit/BIM application issues
- Provide BIM application training to staff as required
- In liaison with the IT Department, review and implement new versions of BIM software and develop customized solutions as required
Requirements for this position include:
- Seven or more years of experience in the field of Architecture with previous experience in a BIM leadership role
- Three or more built projects (200,000 sq ft or larger) in Revit- including collaboration with other major disciplines (structure, MEP, interiors)
- Experience with a BIM execution plan and providing a detailed modeling plan for each phase of design
- Experience with project initiation/model creation with parametric qualities
- Expert level of knowledge of Autodesk Revit and Revit project workflows
- Collaborative project management with multiple design teams/offices that involved model integration.
- Played a role in project coordination/model mediation/sequencing
- Familiarity with model visualization – using Revit as the base point and integrating with other software for rendering/animations (i.e. 3ds Max) and for post-production (i.e. Photoshop and After Effects)
- A working knowledge of analysis models that vary from solar studies to quantity takeoffs
- Experience with Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
- A working knowledge in additional applications for energy modeling and analysis, rendering, programming
- Working knowledge or fluency in Rhino preferred
Handel Architects offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you qualify, we would like to hear from you. For consideration please submit your cover letter, including salary requirements, resume and up to 15 project samples in PDF format.
To apply: https://handelarch.com/job-application-form.html