Jeffrey Beers International is an award-winning hospitality design firm based in New York. Hiring a Senior Project Manager with a minimum of 15 years’ experience working on hospitality interiors in the domestic and international markets. A self-motivated professional to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must have a proactive approach with excellent follow-up skills, an ability to work independently, and the ability to build strong relationships with vendors, contractors and clients.
- Manages project team and process to ensure client expectations are met.
- Collects and prioritizes project requirements.
- Manages project scope to budget.
- Sets and meets all deliverable deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Exemplary project management skills including time management, organization, prioritization, and trouble-shooting.
- Maintains an up-to-date project schedule, adjusting as necessary while keeping the team informed of such changes.
- Tracks and coordinates approvals by client. Manages rounds of edit, tracking change orders and overages to scope.
- Participates in project brainstorms, internal progress meetings, and client meetings and communicates information back to team.
- Reviews all materials before sending to client to ensure accuracy and that the client’s expectations are met.
- Coordinates with third party vendors (consultants, contractors, printers, writers, photographers, renderers) for timely execution of work.
- Ensures digital file maintenance during project duration and proper archiving at project end.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Photoshop capabilities a plus
Please send your resume and portfolio as a PDF only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sample work must not exceed 5MB. No links to online portfolio.