Senior Interior Designer / Senior Architect
HOSPITALITY MARKET LEADER
As our hospitality reputation grows, so does our need for skilled and passionate leaders who thrive on collaboration and believe deeply in design’s ability to elevate the guest experience. As a market leader, you will be joining a group of like-minded people dedicated to solution oriented, innovate and sustainable design.
- Lead marketing and business opportunities that expand GGLO’s share of the hospitality market.
- Build and maintain and expand client relationships.
- Provide leadership and management to create successful hospitality design work.
- Define, monitor, and maintain control of the scope of work and services for a project.
- Generate and develop overall interior design concepts and effectively lead/direct other designers and technical staff in the successful implementation of those concepts.
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs.
- Report to Hospitality Market Director.
- 15+ years of experience as an interior designer and/or architect with a focus on hospitality projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in an integrated team environment with other disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related field from an accredited school.
- Certified Interior Designer or Registered Architect, required.
- LEED Accreditation (BD+C and/or ID+C) preferred.
Must supply design portfolio that demonstrates applicable work experience. Please submit sample portfolio and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone calls or drop-ins.