Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects (LOHA) is an award-winning firm in Los Angeles that is recognized for its inventive and provocative design work. LOHA’s projects have been widely-published and are indicative of the energy and intelligence that our staff brings to every endeavor.
We are seeking a well-qualified Architect to join our team. The candidate must meet the following criteria:
- 7 -10 years of experience; and the ability to show completed projects
- Extensive experience with multi-unit residential and/or mixed use projects required
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture is required
- Architectural Licensure is preferred
- Excellent Project Management and project coordination skills
- Strong knowledge of Building Codes and construction types
- Extensive knowledge of building systems and detailing (be prepared with specific examples)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven success in mentoring staff and managing project teams
- Knowledge of REVIT is required
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and capabilities
Please send CV’s/Resumes and appropriate work samples to email@example.com
Limit the aggregate size of all email attachments to 4 megabytes.
Phone calls and Recruiter calls will not be accepted.