Our client is a well respected global design firm with 5 offices worldwide.
• Creation and development of project design concepts for mid-size to large casino and hospitality projects.
• Develop preliminary design and coordinate with other team members through the subsequent design stages.
The successful candidate will have:
• A B.S. or B. A. in architecture
• 7+ years relevant experience in the gaming and/or hospitality design field
• Excellent graphic skills including the ability to space plan in client workshops
• Superior hand sketching ability to produce preliminary planning and architectural concepts.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work with team members and clients in a friendly and professional manner.
• While not required, proficiency with SketchUp or similar modeling software is desirable
This firm offers a very competitive compensation and excellent benefit package. Only candidates with current authorization to work in the US will be considered.
Qualified candidates can upload your resume & digital portfolio at: http://www.designsearchassociates.com