We seek an Architect/Designer to join our practice.
Successful candidates must demonstrate initiative and thoroughness in a range of Architectural skills documenting and executing projects. The ability to communicate with the project team and adjust to changing project requirements is important.
• Drafting from Concept to Construction Drawings
• Produce construction, bidding and DoB / LPC filing documents
• Perform site visits to document conditions and/or work-in-progress
• Assist project Architects and Managers as needed
• Graphic Design is a plus
Education and Experience
• B. Arch or M. Arch degree
• 1-3 yrs experience, including productive internships
• New York City Experience a plus
• Exterior Repair and Restoration a plus
• Self Motivated
• Attention to Detail
• Clear and Effective Communication
• Team Player
• Ability to handle multiple projects and fast-track work
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Microsoft Office
Bone/Levine Architects has practiced out of our Landmark SoHo office since 1984. During that time, we have pursued a range of Architectural endeavors that have included residential, institutional and commercial work, building preservation, adaptive re-use and independent Architectural research. Our practice has provided professional design and consulting services for over three decades to New York City's real estate professionals, individual and commercial building owners, developers, cooperatives and other Architects and Engineers. We have an outstanding reputation for providing high quality Architectural services designed to address the specific needs of each client. We offer an excellent work environment, convenient location and competitive salary and benefits package.
Kindly email cover letter with salary requirements, resume, and portfolio in PDF format (under 10MB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please).View your Application History