Senior Project Designer
Brooklyn, NY, USLocation:
Mon, Aug 18 '14Posted on:
We are a Brooklyn-based award winning full-service design firm specializing in new developments, interiors, exteriors and historic preservation & restoration.
Ideal candidates should have the following attributes:
- Minimum of 7years of experience in architecture or interior architecture
- Experience in Interior Design is a prerequisite
- Experience in CAD and 3D modeling
- Ability to hand-sketch
- Able to draft custom built in cabinetry, custom furniture, floor and tile details, elevations and specifications, interior tile, cabinetry and fixture specifications
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Work efficiently while juggling multiple projects
- Friendly, outgoing personality with exemplary verbal and written communication
- Proficiency with the English language and valid work status in the U.S.
- Must have worked on multi family residential projects
- Complete technical drafting projects as well as the graphic presentation pieces: Area take offs, color drawings, etc
- Ability to understand Architectural drawings, schedules, RFI's
- Design sensibility in traditional architecture and modern designSe
Qualified candidates should submit the following in an email with your name in the subject line:
- a cover letter and resume
- work samples in PDF format
- salary requirements (hourly and annual)
This is not an entry level position. Local applicants only.
View your Application History