Project Architect - Education/Government - 15 Years of Experience
Zyscovich Architects is searching for a Project Architect to contribute to its highly innovative and diverse team of professionals.
- Work collaboratively with the PM in developing creative design concepts.
- Prepare presentations and design drawings (individually or with staff).
- Analyze client concerns and develops programmatic or architectural solutions.
- Be responsible for technical development of project.
- Coordinate and be responsible for the production of design and construction drawings.
- Coordinate production work according to established standards, methods, and procedures.
- Coordinate design, drafting and specifications produced by others in the team.
- Assist PM in determining project man-hours and schedule for the production of the work throughout the various phases.
- Be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the project team.
- Develops, modifies and reviews production drawings and construction documents.
- Be responsible for the daily supervision of design and technical development of projects.
- Keep design support team productive and efficient.
- Manage consultant team.
- Review, analyze and make recommendations regarding designs, plans, and specifications.
- Knowledge and experience with Government, and Academic (K-12, Higher Learning) projects required.
- Strong knowledge of design and construction methods.
- Strong knowledge of construction drawing standards, and code compliance.
- Strong design, computer, technical and graphic skills.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit. Knowledge in 3D programs (Sketchup, Max, Rhino), and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, attention to detail and highly organized.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and able to multi-task.
View your Application History
- 15 years of experience
- Bachelors in Architecture