Belzberg Architects is looking for an intermediate level Architect to participate in the technical production of construction documents for large, commercial renovation projects and modern, residential designs on hillside lots. While our primary criteria for applicants is proof of experience producing construction documents in Revit, we are also seeking an applicant with an eye for detailing that will contribute to a cohesive design.
Responsibilities may include:
- Working closely with the Principal Architect, Project Manager and Project Designers to synthesize a project’s design intent into a well-coordinated and appropriately detailed set of construction documents.
- Leading production efforts throughout the design development and construction documents phases.
- Providing assistance with bidding and construction administration phases.
We are looking for:
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit is required.
- Hillside residential, commercial and institutional experience preferred, but not a requirement.
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited institution.
- 4-7 years of experience in an Architectural firm.
- Architect’s license not required.
- Experience coordinating engineering disciplines and consultants.
- Ability to generate technical details of conventional and unconventional assemblies.
- Experience obtaining agency approvals.
- Experience communicating with contractors is preferred.
Details regarding salary & benefits will be provided during interviews.
Instructions for applying – please read carefully.
- Resume and work samples shall be compiled in a single PDF (8mb max.) and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Online portfolios are acceptable, but not preferred.
- Include samples of construction documents you were in direct control of creating.
- Include a statement briefly describing your proficiency with Revit and what tasks you have generally been completing with the software.
- No telephone calls or walk-ins please. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to respond to those we are interested in interviewing.