New York, NY, USLocation:
Thu, Jul 31 '14Posted on:
Pentagram Partner Natasha Jen is seeking a wayfinding/exhibition designer with exceptional design talent. You will be responsible for developing signage systems and exhibition design from research, concept, design development, to bid packages. You will be collaborating with graphic designers on all our projects.
- B.A. degree in industrial design, exhibition design or equivalent experience. MArch preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in a signage / exhibition design is preferred, although we will consider candidates with 1-2 years work experience.
- Excellent skills in conceptualizing and designing display systems.
- Strong rendering and model-making skills.
- Advanced skills in CAD / Rhino / Adobe Suite / Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills in English.
- Strong knowledge of construction techniques.
- Highly self-motivated and organized.
- Highly collaborative with graphic designers, fabricators.
- Understanding of Pentagram’s work in Environmental Graphics.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Please submit CV and work PDF (smaller than 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please title email “Wayfinding Designer”