Boston, MA, USLocation:
Thu, Sep 4 '14Posted on:
NADAAA is seeking a Marketing Director to manage endeavors relating to the production of proposals, the design of exhibits and update NADAAA social media platforms. It is the only position dedicated to marketing within the company, and requires an interest in business, and the ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for search and production of RFP/ RFQ responses (public, private, and institutional clients), from conceptualization to final execution
- Direct involvement in the written strategic response and content for the proposals
- Develop submissions for industry award programs and competitions
- Manage media relations for industry publications, including press releases and mailings
- Design packages for prospective clients
- Assist with design and coordination of exhibitions, lectures, and other events at academic and professional institutions
- Participate in the discussions of the firm’s work
- Coordinate content for website and social media platforms
- Maintain digital library and print archives
EXPERIENCE and SKILLS:
- 2-5 years of experience in architecture industry in similar role
- Degree in Architecture, Design or Graphics
- Graphic Design skills with a great eye for layout & design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An in-depth familiarity with the RFP/RFQ processes
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily InDesign) and Microsoft Office
Salary is negotiable and commensurate with level of experience.
Start date: ASAP
Please submit qualified resumes and portfolios in PDF format under 20 MB to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send hard copy portfolios.